Career Coach, Broker/Manager
RE/MAX West Realty Inc.
Independently owned and operated
8 Greater Toronto Offices to Serve You Better, ,
A Brief History of RE/MAX West Realty Inc.
· 1980 RE/MAX WEST establishes the 1st RE/MAX office in Eastern Canada.
· 1984 RE/MAX WEST takes over RE/MAX Traditional in High Park.
· 1989 RE/MAX WEST buys out RE/MAX Nice in the Kingsway.
· 1990 RE/MAX WEST acquires RE/MAX United in downtown Toronto
· 1995 RE/MAX WEST expands into Bolton, Ontario by purchasing Coldwell Banker Results.
Agent count now approaching 300.
· 2003 RE/MAX WEST goes East in Scarborough by purchasing Sutton Group Omega.
· 2004 RE/MAX WEST turns North Central by acquiring RE/MAX All Stars in Thornhill
· 2009 RE/MAX WEST converts Village Park Realty to RE/MAX WEST in Roncesvalles
· 2012 RE/MAX WEST opens its doors in Kleinburg, Ontario approaching 450 sales
· 2013 450+ Sales Representatives…and growing!
What does this mean to you? You will be aligning yourself with an Organization that owns most of their own buildings and has the strength and power to flourish and help their Realtors excel during turbulent times.
Contact Lori today for a confidential interview, or to attend one of our Dynamic Action Packed Career Luncheons today!
Superior Training Programs * Team Support * Empowering Management Team
Excellent Back End Systems & Tools * Mentoring & Coaching * Strength & Longevity